Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Video Plug-In
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Video Plug-In
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Video Plug-In
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Video Plug-In
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Video Plug-In
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Video Plug-In
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Video Plug-In
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create useful courses. Kajabi Video Plug-In
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Video Plug-In
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Video Plug-In
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Video Plug-In