Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi View Posts By Tag
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products and your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. If you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi View Posts By Tag
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi View Posts By Tag
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi View Posts By Tag
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi View Posts By Tag
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi View Posts By Tag
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi View Posts By Tag
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi View Posts By Tag
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more information and tips the help desk is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi View Posts By Tag
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi View Posts By Tag
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi View Posts By Tag