Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Virtual Assistant For Sales Page
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Virtual Assistant For Sales Page
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Virtual Assistant For Sales Page
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Virtual Assistant For Sales Page
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Virtual Assistant For Sales Page
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Virtual Assistant For Sales Page
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Virtual Assistant For Sales Page
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Virtual Assistant For Sales Page
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Virtual Assistant For Sales Page
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Virtual Assistant For Sales Page
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Virtual Assistant For Sales Page