Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, others may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Vs Hubspot
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Vs Hubspot
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Vs Hubspot
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Vs Hubspot
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Vs Hubspot
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Vs Hubspot
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can either charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Vs Hubspot
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Vs Hubspot
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Vs Hubspot
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price we can see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Vs Hubspot
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi Vs Hubspot