Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Vs Learndash
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products along with blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Vs Learndash
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Vs Learndash
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Vs Learndash
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Vs Learndash
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Vs Learndash
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Vs Learndash
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi Vs Learndash
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Vs Learndash
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price, we can see the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Vs Learndash
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Vs Learndash