A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Vs Ontraport
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Vs Ontraport
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Vs Ontraport
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Vs Ontraport
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Vs Ontraport
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Vs Ontraport
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Vs Ontraport
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful educational content. Kajabi Vs Ontraport
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Vs Ontraport
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Vs Ontraport
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Vs Ontraport