A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Vs Optimizepress
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products and blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Vs Optimizepress
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Vs Optimizepress
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Vs Optimizepress
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Vs Optimizepress
You can send as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Vs Optimizepress
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Vs Optimizepress
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Vs Optimizepress
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Vs Optimizepress
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Vs Optimizepress
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Vs Optimizepress