Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, others may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Webinar Email Sequance
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products and your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Webinar Email Sequance
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Webinar Email Sequance
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Webinar Email Sequance
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Webinar Email Sequance
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Webinar Email Sequance
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Webinar Email Sequance
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat is available at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Webinar Email Sequance
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is available to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Webinar Email Sequance
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Webinar Email Sequance
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Webinar Email Sequance