Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Website Builder
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Website Builder
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Website Builder
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Website Builder
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Website Builder
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Website Builder
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Website Builder
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Website Builder
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Website Builder
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Website Builder
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Website Builder