A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Website Designer
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Website Designer
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Website Designer
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Website Designer
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Website Designer
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Website Designer
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Website Designer
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Website Designer
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Website Designer
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Website Designer
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Website Designer