Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Website Reviews
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Website Reviews
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Website Reviews
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Website Reviews
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Website Reviews
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Website Reviews
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Website Reviews
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Website Reviews
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Website Reviews
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Website Reviews
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Website Reviews