Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Where Input Coupon
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Where Input Coupon
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Where Input Coupon
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Where Input Coupon
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Where Input Coupon
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Where Input Coupon
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Where Input Coupon
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Where Input Coupon
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Where Input Coupon
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can see how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Where Input Coupon
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Where Input Coupon