Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, others may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi With Samcart
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi With Samcart
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi With Samcart
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi With Samcart
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi With Samcart
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi With Samcart
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi With Samcart
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi With Samcart
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi With Samcart
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost we can see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi With Samcart
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when on the go. Kajabi With Samcart