Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi With Shopify
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi With Shopify
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi With Shopify
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi With Shopify
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi With Shopify
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi With Shopify
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi With Shopify
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant courses. Kajabi With Shopify
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi With Shopify
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can understand how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi With Shopify
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi With Shopify