Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Wix Integration
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Wix Integration
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Wix Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Wix Integration
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Wix Integration
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Wix Integration
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Wix Integration
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Wix Integration
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Wix Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Wix Integration
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Wix Integration