Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi WordPress Plugin
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi WordPress Plugin
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi WordPress Plugin
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi WordPress Plugin
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi WordPress Plugin
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi WordPress Plugin
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi WordPress Plugin
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design useful course content. Kajabi WordPress Plugin
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi WordPress Plugin
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi WordPress Plugin
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi WordPress Plugin