A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Yearly Plan
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Yearly Plan
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts or. The posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Yearly Plan
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Yearly Plan
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Yearly Plan
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Yearly Plan
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Yearly Plan
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful educational content. Kajabi Yearly Plan
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Yearly Plan
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to understand the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Yearly Plan
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Yearly Plan