Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, others might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Youtube
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials along with blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might want to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Youtube
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Youtube
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Youtube
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Youtube
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Youtube
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Youtube
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Youtube
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Youtube
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can understand how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Youtube
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Youtube