A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kathilipp Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kathilipp Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kathilipp Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kathilipp Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kathilipp Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kathilipp Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kathilipp Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create useful courses. Kathilipp Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kathilipp Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to understand how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kathilipp Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kathilipp Kajabi