Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kayse Morris Kajabi Login
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kayse Morris Kajabi Login
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kayse Morris Kajabi Login
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kayse Morris Kajabi Login
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kayse Morris Kajabi Login
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kayse Morris Kajabi Login
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kayse Morris Kajabi Login
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design meaningful courses. Kayse Morris Kajabi Login
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kayse Morris Kajabi Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kayse Morris Kajabi Login
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kayse Morris Kajabi Login