Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kenny Rueter Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kenny Rueter Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kenny Rueter Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kenny Rueter Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kenny Rueter Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kenny Rueter Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kenny Rueter Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to design useful educational content. Kenny Rueter Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kenny Rueter Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kenny Rueter Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kenny Rueter Kajabi