Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, others may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Landing Page Themes For Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Landing Page Themes For Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Landing Page Themes For Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Landing Page Themes For Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Landing Page Themes For Kajabi
You can create as many emails to the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Landing Page Themes For Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Landing Page Themes For Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create relevant courses. Landing Page Themes For Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Landing Page Themes For Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Landing Page Themes For Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Landing Page Themes For Kajabi