Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, others may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Latino Wall Street Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Latino Wall Street Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Latino Wall Street Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Latino Wall Street Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Latino Wall Street Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Latino Wall Street Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Latino Wall Street Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop relevant educational content. Latino Wall Street Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Latino Wall Street Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can see the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Latino Wall Street Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while traveling. Latino Wall Street Kajabi