Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Leadpages Kajabi Integration
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Leadpages Kajabi Integration
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Leadpages Kajabi Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Leadpages Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Leadpages Kajabi Integration
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Leadpages Kajabi Integration
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Leadpages Kajabi Integration
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant course content. Leadpages Kajabi Integration
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Leadpages Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Leadpages Kajabi Integration
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while traveling. Leadpages Kajabi Integration