Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, others might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Leveraged Investing Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Leveraged Investing Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Leveraged Investing Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Leveraged Investing Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Leveraged Investing Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Leveraged Investing Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Leveraged Investing Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful course content. Leveraged Investing Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Leveraged Investing Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Leveraged Investing Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Leveraged Investing Kajabi