A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Linkedin Kajabi Follower
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Linkedin Kajabi Follower
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Linkedin Kajabi Follower
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Linkedin Kajabi Follower
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Linkedin Kajabi Follower
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Linkedin Kajabi Follower
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Linkedin Kajabi Follower
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful courses. Linkedin Kajabi Follower
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is available to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Linkedin Kajabi Follower
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price we can see the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Linkedin Kajabi Follower
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while in the move. Linkedin Kajabi Follower