Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, others might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Live Chat Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Live Chat Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Live Chat Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Live Chat Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Live Chat Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Live Chat Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Live Chat Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful educational content. Live Chat Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Live Chat Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price range we can see the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Live Chat Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when on the go. Live Chat Kajabi