Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Log Into Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Log Into Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Log Into Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Log Into Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Log Into Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Log Into Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Log Into Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design useful educational content. Log Into Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Log Into Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range we can understand how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Log Into Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when on the go. Log Into Kajabi