Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Login To Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would like to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Login To Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Login To Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Login To Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Login To Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Login To Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Login To Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. Login To Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Login To Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can understand the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Login To Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when traveling. Login To Kajabi