Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Make Tees With B Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Make Tees With B Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Make Tees With B Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Make Tees With B Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Make Tees With B Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Make Tees With B Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Make Tees With B Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create meaningful course content. Make Tees With B Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Make Tees With B Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Make Tees With B Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while traveling. Make Tees With B Kajabi