Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, some may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Marina De Giovanni Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Marina De Giovanni Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Marina De Giovanni Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Marina De Giovanni Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Marina De Giovanni Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Marina De Giovanni Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Marina De Giovanni Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop meaningful educational content. Marina De Giovanni Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Marina De Giovanni Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Marina De Giovanni Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Marina De Giovanni Kajabi