Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Marisa Peer Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Marisa Peer Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos, images, and font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Marisa Peer Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Marisa Peer Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Marisa Peer Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Marisa Peer Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Marisa Peer Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop useful educational content. Marisa Peer Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Marisa Peer Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Marisa Peer Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Marisa Peer Kajabi