Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Migrate From Kajabi To Accessally
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Migrate From Kajabi To Accessally
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Migrate From Kajabi To Accessally
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Migrate From Kajabi To Accessally
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Migrate From Kajabi To Accessally
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Migrate From Kajabi To Accessally
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Migrate From Kajabi To Accessally
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Migrate From Kajabi To Accessally
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Migrate From Kajabi To Accessally
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Migrate From Kajabi To Accessally
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Migrate From Kajabi To Accessally