A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, some might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Migrating From Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Migrating From Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Migrating From Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Migrating From Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Migrating From Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Migrating From Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Migrating From Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful courses. Migrating From Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Migrating From Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Migrating From Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while traveling. Migrating From Kajabi