A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Mkmma 2021.Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Mkmma 2021.Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Mkmma 2021.Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Mkmma 2021.Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Mkmma 2021.Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Mkmma 2021.Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Mkmma 2021.Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Mkmma 2021.Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Mkmma 2021.Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Mkmma 2021.Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Mkmma 2021.Kajabi