Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? My Kajabi Free Trial
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. My Kajabi Free Trial
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. My Kajabi Free Trial
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. My Kajabi Free Trial
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement My Kajabi Free Trial
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. My Kajabi Free Trial
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. My Kajabi Free Trial
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design meaningful course content. My Kajabi Free Trial
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other information and tips the help desk is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. My Kajabi Free Trial
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can understand how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ My Kajabi Free Trial
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while in the move. My Kajabi Free Trial