A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, some might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? New Kajabi Blackhat
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials and blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. New Kajabi Blackhat
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. New Kajabi Blackhat
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. New Kajabi Blackhat
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement New Kajabi Blackhat
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. New Kajabi Blackhat
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. New Kajabi Blackhat
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design meaningful course content. New Kajabi Blackhat
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. New Kajabi Blackhat
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ New Kajabi Blackhat
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when on the go. New Kajabi Blackhat