Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? New Kajabi Brendon Offer
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. New Kajabi Brendon Offer
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. New Kajabi Brendon Offer
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. New Kajabi Brendon Offer
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement New Kajabi Brendon Offer
You can send as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. New Kajabi Brendon Offer
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. New Kajabi Brendon Offer
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create useful courses. New Kajabi Brendon Offer
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. New Kajabi Brendon Offer
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can understand how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ New Kajabi Brendon Offer
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when traveling. New Kajabi Brendon Offer