A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? New Kajabi Create About Me Page
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. New Kajabi Create About Me Page
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. New Kajabi Create About Me Page
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. New Kajabi Create About Me Page
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement New Kajabi Create About Me Page
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. New Kajabi Create About Me Page
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. New Kajabi Create About Me Page
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant educational content. New Kajabi Create About Me Page
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. New Kajabi Create About Me Page
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range we can see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ New Kajabi Create About Me Page
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. New Kajabi Create About Me Page