A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? New Kajabi Import Squarespace
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. New Kajabi Import Squarespace
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. New Kajabi Import Squarespace
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away the Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. New Kajabi Import Squarespace
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement New Kajabi Import Squarespace
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. New Kajabi Import Squarespace
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. New Kajabi Import Squarespace
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop relevant courses. New Kajabi Import Squarespace
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. New Kajabi Import Squarespace
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can understand how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ New Kajabi Import Squarespace
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while on the go. New Kajabi Import Squarespace