Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? New Kajabi Real Estate
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. New Kajabi Real Estate
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. New Kajabi Real Estate
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. New Kajabi Real Estate
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement New Kajabi Real Estate
You can send as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. New Kajabi Real Estate
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. New Kajabi Real Estate
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant course content. New Kajabi Real Estate
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. New Kajabi Real Estate
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to understand the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ New Kajabi Real Estate
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. New Kajabi Real Estate