A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? New Kajabi Themes
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. New Kajabi Themes
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. New Kajabi Themes
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. New Kajabi Themes
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement New Kajabi Themes
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. New Kajabi Themes
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. New Kajabi Themes
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create relevant educational content. New Kajabi Themes
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. New Kajabi Themes
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ New Kajabi Themes
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while in the move. New Kajabi Themes