A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, some might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? New Kajabi Webhooks
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. In addition this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. New Kajabi Webhooks
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, or. Posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. New Kajabi Webhooks
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. New Kajabi Webhooks
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement New Kajabi Webhooks
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. New Kajabi Webhooks
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. New Kajabi Webhooks
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to design useful courses. New Kajabi Webhooks
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. New Kajabi Webhooks
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ New Kajabi Webhooks
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. New Kajabi Webhooks