A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? New Kajabi Websites
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. New Kajabi Websites
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts or. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. New Kajabi Websites
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. New Kajabi Websites
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement New Kajabi Websites
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. New Kajabi Websites
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. New Kajabi Websites
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. New Kajabi Websites
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. New Kajabi Websites
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ New Kajabi Websites
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. New Kajabi Websites