A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? One Year Kajabi Bonus
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials and a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. One Year Kajabi Bonus
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. One Year Kajabi Bonus
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. One Year Kajabi Bonus
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement One Year Kajabi Bonus
You can send as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. One Year Kajabi Bonus
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. One Year Kajabi Bonus
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful educational content. One Year Kajabi Bonus
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. One Year Kajabi Bonus
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can see the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ One Year Kajabi Bonus
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. One Year Kajabi Bonus