Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, some may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Ontraport Kajabi Integration
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials and blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Ontraport Kajabi Integration
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Ontraport Kajabi Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Ontraport Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Ontraport Kajabi Integration
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Ontraport Kajabi Integration
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Ontraport Kajabi Integration
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop relevant educational content. Ontraport Kajabi Integration
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Ontraport Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Ontraport Kajabi Integration
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while in the move. Ontraport Kajabi Integration