A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Open Kajabi App
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Open Kajabi App
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Open Kajabi App
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Open Kajabi App
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Open Kajabi App
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Open Kajabi App
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Open Kajabi App
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Open Kajabi App
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Open Kajabi App
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to see how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Open Kajabi App
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while in the move. Open Kajabi App