Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, others might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Optimizepress 2.0 Vs Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials and blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Optimizepress 2.0 Vs Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Optimizepress 2.0 Vs Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Optimizepress 2.0 Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Optimizepress 2.0 Vs Kajabi
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Optimizepress 2.0 Vs Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Optimizepress 2.0 Vs Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful educational content. Optimizepress 2.0 Vs Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Optimizepress 2.0 Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Optimizepress 2.0 Vs Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Optimizepress 2.0 Vs Kajabi