Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Optimzepress Or Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Optimzepress Or Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Optimzepress Or Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Optimzepress Or Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Optimzepress Or Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Optimzepress Or Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Optimzepress Or Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design relevant course content. Optimzepress Or Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other information and tips, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Optimzepress Or Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Optimzepress Or Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while in the move. Optimzepress Or Kajabi