Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Option Hub Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Option Hub Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Option Hub Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Option Hub Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Option Hub Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Option Hub Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Option Hub Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant course content. Option Hub Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Option Hub Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Option Hub Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Option Hub Kajabi